Staying healthy and in shape is hard enough on its own. Trust us, we know. If you’re suffering from plantar fasciitis, it’s even more difficult, but not being active can worsen your condition. Finding shoes that will reduce the pain experienced with plantar fasciitis can be of great help, making exercise more comfortable, and allowing you to get into better shape. We narrowed down thousands of shoes to our top 3 favorites. Check out our list to see what other shoes made the cut. You can also take a look at our guide to selecting the right shoe for you.
The Benefits of the Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes
These running shoes are packed full of great features that help eliminate the pain associated with plantar fasciitis, over-pronation, and other foot conditions.
- These running shoes feature Brooks’ top-of-the-line motion control for women, providing excellent performance for heavy-to-severe over-pronators.
- The Brooks Women’s Ariel Running shoes include Full-Foot Brooks DNA Cushioning Technology that automatically and physically adapts with each foot strike to provide the optimal balance of cushioning and stability that is personalized for each runner and each step.
- The Diagonal Rollbar Accel adds rigidity to the forefoot and enhances midfoot support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- These running shoes are available in different widths and colors.
- You can even add orthotics or inserts to these shoes.
- They are priced under $150.
What Do Owners Say about the Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes?
Owners who were experiencing pain before wearing the Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes are shocked at how quickly their pain was eliminated once they switched over to these shoes. From hip and leg pain to foot pain, reviewers have indicated that the Women’s Ariel Running Shoes have dramatically reduced their discomfort. One particular owner who had plantar fasciitis purchased these shoes as a recommendation from her podiatrist. It took about a year for her feet to fully heal, but she now experiences a pain-free life with her Ariels.
The Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes vs. the ASICS Gel-Noosa Tri 8
Both shoes are roughly the same price, both of them coming in over $100. Though the ASICS Gel-Noosa Tri 8 is an overall better looking shoe that comes in a wider variety of color options, it doesn’t have the added features that the Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes do. The Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes are geared towards those with foot problems such as over-pronation and plantar fasciitis, while the ASICS are just good shoes in general.
It was a close race for top spots for The Best Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis. We love the Brooks Women’s Ariel Running Shoes and all the helpful features included that reduce and sometimes even eliminate foot, leg, and hip pain. We highly recommend these running shoes for those with and without plantar fasciitis.