For those with flatter than normal feet, finding a good pair of walking shoes can be a lot more difficult than one would think. Not only do you have to find a shoe that you really like, you have to find one that provides the right amount of support needed for your flat feet. It can be a daunting task, but we’re here to help.
A good place to start is our in-depth how-to guide for choosing the right walking shoes. Once you’re up to speed and know what you want, you can take a look at our list of Best Walking Shoes, which is based on comfort, support, cushioning, features, price, and customer reviews.
Our number one spot for The Best Walking Shoe for Flat Feet goes to the ASICS Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 Walking Shoe. This shoe is available for both women and for men, and is priced under $100.
Specifications and Features
- The ASICS Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 Walking Shoes are very attractive and stylish, featuring a synthetic and mesh upper with dynamic decorative overlays.
- These walking shoes feature a Solyte platform that is durable and comfortable to wear.
- The ASICS Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 delivers biomorphic fit technology which creates a more comfortable foot environment, and reduces the potential for foot irritation.
- These ASICS include a reinforced toe cap that ensures enhanced durability, so you are sure to get your money’s worth out of these shoes.
- The GEL cushioning system throughout the insole delivers smooth support.
- Distinctive treading on the outsole delivers traction even on less than ideal surfaces.
- The ASICS Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 walking shoes are priced under $100.
What Do Owners Say about the ASICS Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 Walking Shoes?
Reviewers are very pleased with the ASICS Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 Walking Shoes, commenting that these shoes minimize joint stress, and accommodates even narrow heels.
Reviewers have also indicated that the ASICS Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 Walking Shoes are great for those suffering from bunions, and that they provide lots of room up front in the toe box.
As far as negative reviews go, users have indicated that this model of ASICS walking shoes doesn’t look very high quality, and that the logo seems to be made of cheap plastic material. Another reviewer mentioned that after a month of regular wear, these shoes started to cause arch and ankle pain.
Although there were some negative reviews for the ASICS Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2, there were far more positive statements regarding these shoes. We love their reasonable price, great aesthetic, and sturdy construction. Owners overall love the comfort and support provided by the ASICS Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 Walking Shoes.